10 GREAT REASONS TO BECOME AN ACAFP MEMBER
- Join a professional organization interested in exploring ways to advance food safety in Africa
- Learn more about the unique food safety challenges and opportunities on the African continent
- Access to data and statistics regarding the burden of food borne disease in Africa
- Ability to collaborate on different projects focusing on food safety issues on the continent of Africa
- First step to demonstrate your commitment to the production and distribution of safe food in Africa
- Networking and professional advancement opportunities
- Great platform to share information on food safety worldwide
- Opportunity for food safety students and professionals to earn travel grants to attend IAFP annual meetings
- Acccess to a platform to learn about new ideas, strategies, and improved methods for the safe and hygenic production, transportation, processing, conservation, and sale of food products
- Exclusive access to our growing food safety webinar library
JOIN THE ACAFP
Although being a member of the IAFP is not required to be a member of the ACAFP, it is recommended. Click “Join Today” to read more about our membership levels and sign up for the ACAFP.
INTERESTED IN GETTING MORE INVOLVED?
Are you already a member of ACAFP and IAFP and want to get more involved? Check out our Job Listings page for all open volunteer positions within the ACAFP!
The ACAFP is actively looking for corporate sponsorships from companies and corporations that our interested in supporting our efforts to spread food safety education throughout the continent of Africa. We have many different sponsor levels. Click below to read about these levels and learn more about what your support will do for the ACAFP!